Friday, January 22, 2010

On the Hunt for the Perfect Planner

For those who have seen my recent Twitter update, I am currently unsatisfied with my current, mundane and inadequate planner, and on the hunt for a better one. However, my mind works in strange and mysterious ways, so finding a planner is both a big deal and very difficult for me. Here is a list of planners that have caught my eye thus far (in no particular order):

1. Quo Vadis Trinote: What I especially like about this planner is that the layout is organized by time, which would allow me to write in each appointment in the appropriate time and better plan out my day. There is also room at the bottom of each column and at the end of the week for extra assignments and such.

2. Rhodia Weekly: A very fashionable layout, and contemporary design. However, the graph paper note section might make reading what you write more difficult.

3. Quo Vadis Notor: I really liked this daily planner when I saw it. However, I don't know how anyone is supposed to write in that tiny little header area at the top of each page where the hours are listed.

4. Moleskine 12 months Daily Planner: Really cute, and the layout is so simple that it might be just perfect - the thickness and the somewhat insane price tag turn me off, though.

5. Busy Body Book: I actually found this in a post on how parents can help kids be more organized in school. The different block areas, combined with a to-do list on the side, seem very appealing.

As of now, I have not decided on a planner to test out. If anyone has used any of these and has a recommendation, I would love to hear it.


Signing out,

- Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment